Peer observation and review
Peer observation and review of learning and teaching provides both the reviewee and the reviewer the opportunity to mutually enhance the quality of their teaching practices.
All teaching activities and delivery modes should be included in peer review as outlined:
The PEER Model has been developed to assist staff in facilitating review processes:
Download the handbook [PDF - 1.7mb] or download individual documents:
- Start Here [PDF - 386k]
- Why do you want to be reviewed? [PDF - 194k]
- Who will be the reviewer? [PDF - 197k]
- Who will be reviewed? [PDF - 373k]
- What will be reviewed? [PDF - 191k]
- How will the review happen? [PDF - 383k]
- Reporting [PDF - 194k]
- Follow up [PDF - 196k]
- Bibliography [PDF - 80k]
- Checklist form [Word - 56k] or PDF [83k]
- Free response form [Word - 48k] or PDF [26k]
- Identified topic form [Word - 47k] or PDF [63k]
Depending on scale of peer review (and its alignment to program review phases), activities may be recognised in terms of formal academic professional development.
Please note, these pages are under review.
Contact email@example.com or 02 9850 9719.