Grant recipients are chosen by selection panels. Each panel may vary to ensure the appropriate expertise is applied to the judging of each category.
The assessment panels will include:
- DVC Academic (co-chair)
- PVC Learning and Teaching (co-chair)
- Chair, Academic Senate (or delegate)
- Chair, Senate Learning and Teaching committee (or delegate)
- Strategic and Innovation Lead, Learning Innovation Hub
- Associate Deans Learning and Teaching (rotates, one per panel)
- Previous University grant winner (rotates, one per panel)
- Student representative from Academic Senate, Senate Learning and Teaching Committee or SRC (rotates, one per panel)
- PVC Learning and Teaching Project Manager - or delegate - (Secretariat)
Panels also make recommendations to the Vice-Chancellor regarding Learning and Teaching award recipients.
The Learning Technologies and Spaces scheme panel also includes:
- Head, Learning Technologies and Services, Learning Innovation Hub
- Director of Faculty Engagement and Systems Support
- Senior Project Manager, Planning and Design
The panel will record the rationale for its decisions and provide feedback to all applicants.