Grants in teaching
Designed to support staff in enhancing the quality of teaching and the student experience of learning, Macquarie provides annual funding for learning and teaching grant schemes.
These grant schemes are designed to demonstrate outcomes that:
- enhance the quality of teaching and the student experience of learning
- build staff capability in the scholarship and practice of learning and teaching
- implementation of annual strategic priorities and targets
- reward, recognition and promotion of exemplary learning and teaching activities across the University
- increase staff engagement in, and success with, internal and external teaching awards and grants.
Grant attainment builds staff capability in the scholarship and practise of learning and teaching. Resulting project implementation may be recognised in terms of formal academic professional development.
The schemes are developed by Office of PVC Learning and Teaching in collaboration with:
- the Learning Innovation Hub
- faculty Associate Deans, Learning and Teaching.
General enquiries: Laura Heron, Project Manager Office PVC L&T firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of PVC Learning and Teaching promotes external grant opportunities and coordinates Macquarie University submissions.
Effective at 30 June 2016, the OLT has ceased operating. The Australian Government’s Department for Education and Training continues to manage all existing Office for Learning and Teaching grants.
Current OLT grant holders can contact: email@example.com for more information.