Vice-Chancellor's awards for teaching excellence
These awards promote, recognise and reward excellence in coursework teaching.
There are eight award categories:
- biological sciences, health and related studies (including medical sciences)
- humanities and the arts
- law, economics, business and related studies
- Indigenous education
- physical sciences and related studies (including mathematics, statistics, computing and information science, building and planning, engineering)
- social and behavioural sciences (including psychology and education)
- early career – open to staff with no more than five years’ experience
- priority area – high impact intervention for progression, retention and attainment.
Based on Panel recommendations, the Vice-Chancellor will award up to five excellence awards each year. The winners will receive $10,000 and an award certificate. It is anticipated that awards will be distributed across the categories.
Guidelines: VC's Awards Teaching Excellence Guidelines
Nomination Form: VC's Awards Teaching Excellence Nomination Form