The Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT) are open to academic and professional staff. The three categories are:
- Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning (Citations)
- Programs that Enhance Learning (Program awards)
- Teaching Excellence (Teaching awards).
- Staff interested in applying must contact their Associate Dean Learning and Teaching and/or team Directors and the Office of the PVC L&T well in advance of deadlines to express interest in applying
- all applications will be submitted by the Office of PVC Learning and Teaching on behalf of the Vice-Chancellor.
Three Citation award recipients and the PACE team for the programs award.
2017 Citation award
Dr. Neil Harrison||
For leadership and innovation in curricula development that ensures the inclusion of local Indigenous community knowledge in urban locations in teacher education
For the development of a transformative and motivating learning space in Indigenous Studies that has inspired students to critically and sensitively reflect on their perspectives and world views
Dr. Kira Westaway||
For the creation of effective earth science learning environments that support different learning styles and positively impact on the student experience
2017 Program award
For educational partnerships and collaborations with other organisations.|