Faculty of Science and Engineering
The Faculty of Science and Engineering consists of nine academic departments, the newly formed School of Engineering and the faculty's associated research centres.
You'll find our staff are passionate and engaged, and dedicated to the advancement of science and engineering in the 21st century.
We're committed to excellence in our research, teaching, innovation and engagement in science and engineering. Our vision is to make significant and valuable contributions in these areas as we address the opportunities and challenges of our time.
Our purpose is to:
- create and sustain an outstanding, supportive and ethical environment where our students, staff and partners can learn, grow and achieve their aspirations
- conduct research that has a significant impact on scientific knowledge and on the wellbeing and prosperity of individuals and societies
- act as a catalyst to drive scientific and technological creativity, innovation and effective partnerships
- promote and communicate the benefits of science and scientific methodologies
- provide an enriched student learning experience through scholarship and engagement to enhance employability.
Executive Dean - Faculty of Science and Engineering
Executive team - Faculty of Science and Engineering
|Professor Bernard Mans (OSP)||Deputy Dean|
|Professor Ian Marschner||Acting Deputy Dean|
|Associate Professor Tracy Rushmer||Associate Dean, Higher Degree Research|
|Professor Michael Heimlich||Associate Dean, International and Corporate Engagement|
|Dr James Downes||Associate Dean, Learning and Teaching|
|Associate Professor Michael Hitchens||Associate Dean, Quality and Standards|
|Professor David Coutts||Associate Dean, Research|
|Dr Emma Bowen||Faculty General Manager|
|Ms Vivian Puccini-Scuderi||Executive Officer to Executive Dean|
|Ms Kristina Seymour||Executive Assistant to the Executive Dean|
T: 02 9850 6000
Building E6A, Second Floor
Macquarie University, Herring Road
North Ryde, Sydney, Australia 2109