Macquarie provides several printing options for staff from their work station. Staff can print from their desk to the local office print station. If you have your own hardware and want to enable printing, contact the IT service desk or lodge a ticket through OneHelp to connect.
- Step 1: Tap your Campus Card or Access Card on the sensor
- Step 2: Press iPrint on the touch screen
- Step 3: Press to select your document(s) on the touch screen
- Step 4: Press start on the control panel then close on the touch screen
- Step 5: Press the log out button on the control panel to finish
iPrint access points
- MUSE levels 0/1
- Library all levels
- C5C labs
- FBE E4A Labs – rooms 102, 118, 206, 208, 214 and 306
Ergo print centre
Ergo prints course material, flyers and brochures, business stationery, theses and posters, business cards for staff, together with design and merchandise services.