Ergo print centre
Ergo is a marketing production management company with specialist expertise in print process management and the procurement of a broad range of marketing related products and services.
Ergo can assist with the printing of:
- course material
- flyers and brochures
- business stationery
- thesis and posters
- business cards for staff
as well as the design and production of branded merchandise.
KMMS (Ergo Asia)
Kim Robberds is our Account Manager
Mobile: +61 413 417 214
Local printing (Staff)
Macquarie provides several printing options for staff from their work station. Staff can print from their desk to the local office print station. If you have your own hardware and want to enable printing, contact the IT service desk or lodge a ticket through OneHelp to connect.
- Step 1: Tap your Campus Card or Access Card on the sensor
- Step 2: Press iPrint on the touch screen
- Step 3: Press to select your document(s) on the touch screen
- Step 4: Press start on the control panel then close on the touch screen
- Step 5: Press the log out button on the control panel to finish
iPrint access points
- MUSE levels 0/1
- Library all levels
- C5C labs
- FBE E4A Labs – rooms 102, 118, 206, 208, 214 and 306