IT Business Support
IT Business Support
The support and facilitation of student self-management through the application of innovative technologies.
The continuous improvement of student administration business processes through innovation, automation, and providing ongoing University-wide support for the selected system tools.
IT Business Support team is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing innovative approaches to the delivery of service to students and system users, as part of a commitment to continuous improvement
- Managing and supporting the Academic Management Information System (AMIS) and Finance One systems from an operational, performance, development and upgrade perspective
- Providing support and systems training to all AMIS and Finance One system users
- Advising on the innovative application of technological solutions to support the University's strategic goals
- Systems support of the enrolment process for coursework enrolments recorded within AMIS
- eStudent and eAcademic Support
- Ensuring the business requirements of the University are understood so that future requirements can be accommodated.
- Working closely with internal and external AMIS users to ensure their business requirements are met
- Providing standard student information reports to meet management information and/or operational data requirements (Note: The Management Information Unit provides DEEWR-related reports, longitudinal analyses of student data and reports for modelling, setting targets and ad hoc analysis)
- Ensuring the security and data integrity of AMIS, Finance systems and other related student administration systems
- Identifying, managing and reporting AMIS, Finance systems and other student administrative system risks
- Providing system related student administration operation services, for example, import UAC offers; certification of examination results
- Providing IT support for the Registrar's Office that includes hardware and software support for workstations and servers covering PC and Macintosh platforms.
- Providing Web support for the Registrar's Office that includes ongoing website updates and maintenance, provision of training and support for web editors, and resolution of web related technical issues (on the Registrar's websites)
For staff training enquiries about AMIS and Tracker, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff can book training and find self-help training guides on the Systems Support Training WIki page.
|Online||Log a OneHelp ticket anytime for staff enquiries and access to AMIS, Finance One (Invoices and Basware).|
Level 4, 18 Wally’s Walk (MUSE building)