Furniture Store Open Day
The Furniture Store is having it’s first open day. Staff and students are invited to take items home. Community groups are invited to take items off site.
Items will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
How does it work?
1. Choose your item
Come along to one of our open days to choose your item
Open Day 1: Friday 4 August 12pm until 3pm
Open Day 2: Thursday 10 August 10am until 1pm
2. Fill in a waiver form
Available from the store during open day
3. Make a donation
Help out our local community and make a donation to Ryde Salvos to support the Ivanhoe Estate. Donations can be made on the day.
4. Collect your Item
Collections must be made on Saturday 12 August
Where is the Furniture Store?
Level 0, 18 Wally’s Walk
Find the café cart near MUSE on Wally’s Walk and follow the steps down under the building.
How do I collect the item?
Items must be picked up on Saturday 12 August.
To avoid queues on the day, you will be allocated a pickup time and you will not be able to collect your item before this time.
Enter campus via Gymnasium Road. Follow the sign and proceed through the boomgate and turn right at the bottom of the hill.
- Inspection is only during open days.
- All items are used.
- We are unable to "hold" items. All items are available on a first come, first served basis.
- There is no list of available items. Turn up on the open days and see what is available.
- Make sure you bring appropriate transport, helpers and ropes to tie things down.
- Items CANNOT be collected without a printed completed waiver form.
- Any item claimed and not collected on the day will be forfeited.
- Whilst we will make every effort to accommodate your request, some items may not be available as requested and we offer no compensation for this.
Questions? Contact Sally Northover, Property Sustainability Officer
Phone: 9850 7140