Standard agreements and templates
Legal Services has approved a number of standard agreements/templates for use in a range of common transactions.
When to use standard agreements/templates
Standard agreements/templates can be used where no changes are required to the terms of the agreement or no special conditions need to be inserted. Legal Services must review and approve any change to the standard agreements.
How to use standard agreements/templates
- The standard agreements/templates contain highlighted fields in a cover table. These fields highlight information that must be completed.
- Some standard agreements/templates have accompanying guidelines. These guidelines must be read before the agreement is used.
- Some standard agreements/templates also contain highlighted information in the body of the document. These are optional or alternative clauses that must be reviewed to see if they are applicable. If they are applicable they should be included and if not, they should be deleted. If you are in doubt, contact Legal Services.
- All highlighting must be removed from the document and all highlighted text not required must be removed. Any guidance notes in the body of the document must also be removed.
- Standard agreements/templates are updated regularly and should be downloaded from the Legal Services website as needed. This ensures that the latest approved version is used.
Who may sign standard agreements?
Standard agreements must be signed in accordance with the University's Delegation Register.
Agreement to acquire Academic Services from an Independent Contractor
Agreement to acquire Professional Consultancy Services
- Agreement to acquire professional consultancy services - company
- Agreement to acquire professional consultancy services - individual
- Guidelines for agreements to acquire professional consultancy services from a company
- Guidelines for agreements to acquire professional consultancy services from a individual
Agreement to acquire Services (Non IT)
Agreement to provide Services
- International student exchange agreement.docx
- Academic cooperation agreement.docx
- Study Abroad Agreement Jan 2016.docx
- International agency agreement ( US agents - contains US incentive compensation rule changes).docx
- International agency agreement (non US agents).docx
- Collaborative Articulation Agreement .docx
- Checklist for Study Abroad Agreements.docx
- Checklist for International Exchange Agreements.docx
Master Services Agreement - IT services
Memorandum of Understanding
Non Disclosure Agreements
Plain English Manual
- APPENDIX A - Conflict of Interest Checklist.docx
- APPENDIX B - Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality Declaration.docx
- APPENDIX C - Risk Profile.docx
- APPENDIX D - Risk Checklist.docx
- APPENDIX E - Risk Management Plan.docx
- APPENDIX F - Contractor v Employee Checklist .docx
- APPENDIX G - Request for Written Quote template.docx
- APPENDIX H - Contract Approval Form.docx
- APPENDIX J - Request for Tender template.docx
- APPENDIX K - Contract Management Plan.docx
- APPENDIX L - Contract Management Checklist.docx
- APPENDIX M - Contractor Performance Appraisal.docx
- APPENDIX N - Procurement Checklist.docx
- Preferred Suppliers.docx
- Procurement Handbook.docx
- Invitation for EOI 18 May 2016.docx
- Request for Tender August 2016.docx
- Request for Quotation template Aug 2016.docx
Purchase Order Terms
- Quick Guide - Contract Basic principles.docx
- Quick Guide - Contracts -Terms to look out for.docx
- Quick Guide - Memoranda of Understanding.docx
- Quick Guide - Tips for successful performance in the witness box.docx
- Quick Guide - Independent Contractors (3).docx
- Quick Guide - Expressions of interest Requests for proposal and Requests for tender.docx
- Quick Guide - Intellectual Property - 24 Aug 2015.docx