For staff

For staff

Funds spent on behalf of the university can be reimbursed through the accounts payable department.

If you’re making a reimbursement claim, you will need to complete non-order payment request form (Please select Reimbursement after opening the spreadsheet on “Step 1” sheet):

You’ll need to have the completed form printed and signed off by yourself and then request a staff member to certify the claim. The certifying staff member will need to have the appropriate delegation and would normally be your immediate manager.

Please scan completed signed form together with all receipts in one PDF file and send it via email for payment. Payment will be made within three weeks of receiving completed form by the accounts payable team.

Looking for Per-Diem or Advance?

Back to the top of this page