What can you order from Winc
The following office supplies can be ordered from Winc:
- Coffee and catering supplies
- Educational supplies
- General office products
- Janitorial products
- Office filing and storage
- Office machine and electronics
- Office paper products
- Office stationery products
- Office technology products
- Writing Instruments
Who can order from Winc
All orders for Winc are placed online via NetXpress.
Only nominated staff can order from Winc. Please refer here for a list of staff in your Faculty or Department that can order from Winc.
How to place an order
a. User Login
- Go to netxpress.biz
- Select Australia
- Enter your username and password
- Click login
b. Welcome Page
The Welcome Page gives you access to the following features:
- Shop by Category
- Orders - create new orders, back orders and order history
- My lists
- Your top ordered products
- My NetXpress (your personal settings)
c. Finding the products you want
There are several ways to search for what you need
Shop by category
Shop by product category from the Welcome Page or use the
You can search by the product code, product type, product description or brand name. Type Ahead search will make suggestions as you type.
Your top ordered products
Products that you regularly order are shown on your Welcome Page or Current Order screen to make it easy and convenient to add.
e. View product information
Once you have found the product you are after click on the product to view detailed information including:
- larger images
- detailed specifications and descriptions
- pack sizes
- live stock availability from our local distribution centre (Erskine Park, NSW)
- other products in the range and similar products
- specific pricing (GST inclusive) relating to our contract
f. Adding products to your order
There are many ways you can add products to your order
Search results, product information and shop by category
Click on check availability to confirm a product is in stock, select how many units you want to buy and click add to order.
Your top ordered products
Products that you regularly order are shown on your Welcome Page and Current Order screen to make it easy and convenient to add
My lists allow you to add your favourite items to a generic or customer specific list. This feature allows the quick and easy storage and purchasing of your favourite items.
Easily add previously ordered products to a brand new order
g. Viewing and finalising your order
Click on view order to update, delete or complete your order. You can adjust quantities, remove products or continue shopping.
To finalise your order, simply click on complete order to go to the complete order page. Check your details including delivery address and nominate an approver (if you have more than one to select from).
Then simply click continue to confirm and submit your order. Your order will then go to your approver to be approved before being processed by Winc.
Note: adding comments in the comments section will delay the processing of your order.
How to approve an order
The approver* will receive an email notification that an order has been submitted and is ready for approval. The approver* can either: approve, view or reject the order.
To approve an order - select the approve link and the order will be approved
To view an order - select the view link and you will then need to login using your username and password
To reject an order - select the reject link. You will need to confirm the reason as to why the order is being rejected.
* If an order falls under the Furniture or Toner category it will need to be approved by both the Faculty/Office approver and Finance before the order will be supplied by Winc. We need to make sure we are getting value for money. Both Property and Health & Safety may be contacted for further approval.
How to return an order
1. To return a product to Winc, please navigate to the order you placed via Orders>Order History
2. Locate the relevant order and click View Details
3. Click Online Return
4. Once the invoice number has been selected the Online Returns page will display
5. Select the product(s) that you wish to return by clicking the corresponding Return check box
6. Select a reason for the return from the Reason for Credit drop down list
7. Please check that your contact details are correct
8. Once you have selected the appropriate product click the Confirm button at the bottom of the page
9. If all details are correct click the Submit button
10. You will receive an email from a Customer Support Representative once your request for return has been processed. This email will contact a Return Authority number (RA number). This RA number should be attached to the product and quoted in any further contact with Winc regarding your returned goods.
Any online return has to be submitted within 30 days of delivery.
All returns are governed by the Winc Returns Policy.
Any online return must be approved by Winc. You will be notified by email.
If you encounter any problems, please contact Winc Customer Service on 13 26 44.
How to receipt an order
Receipting allows you to confirm that all of your products have been delivered.
To begin receipting, you need to locate an order to receipt:
1. Navigate to Orders>Receipting
2. Select the order from the list (or use the search and refiners to find your order)
3. Click View Details
4. Enter the quantity received for each item, or click Received All to receipt all items
5. Click Receipt Items
If you have any feedback in regards to Winc, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
|Approver||Can the orderer and approver be the same person?||No, the orderer and approver cannot be the same person|
|Financial Delegation||Do I need financial delegation to be able to place or approve an order?||If you are going to be an approver you must have a minimum financial delegation of $1,500|
|Furniture Approval||Why are furniture orders approved by two different groups of people?||If an order falls under the Furniture category t will need to be approved by both the Faculty/Office approver and Finance before the order will be supplied by Winc. We need to make sure we are getting value for money and Property may be involved as well.|
|Internet Browser||What internet browser do I need to use?||Winc recommends that customers use Google or Firefox|
|Limit||Does each order have a limit?||The limit for each order is $1,500|
|Order Approval||Does each order need to be approved?||Yes|
|Order Deletion||If I delete an order by mistake can it be retrieved?||No, once an order has been deleted you are unable to retrieve the order.|
|Password||How do I reset my password?||1. Click the Forgot your username or password link next to the login button.|
2. Enter the required information and click continue.
3. You will receive an email with a temporary password and also instructions to reset your password
|Personal Orders||Can I place a personal order with Winc?||Yes, you can order anything from the Winc catalogue and charge it to your personal credit card:|
1. Access https://netxpress.biz/
2. Your username is mq-staff
3. The password is macquarie
All orders can only be delivered to the University
|Price Matching||Will Winc price match if I find a cheaper price?||Send the price matching details to email@example.com|
|Stamps||How can I order a stamp||1. Login to www.winc.mystamps.com.au|
2. You will need to enter your Winc account number eg. 1056XXXX
3. You will need to enter your email address
|Toner Approval||Why are toner orders approved by two different groups of people?||If an order falls under the toner category it will need to be approved by both the Faculty/Office approver and Finance before the order will be supplied by Winc. As toner is automatically supplied by Konica Minolta, any toner requests may be rejected|
|Username||Forgot my username||1. Click the Forgot your username or password link next to the login button.|
2. Enter the required information and click continue.
3. You will receive an email with a temporary password and also instructions to reset your password.