Have you made a payment to the University in error? The accounts payable team can help.

They are responsible for managing refunds for student tuition fee, amenities fees, accommodation bond payments and various deposit payments.

Refund can be paid as an electronic funds transfer (EFT) within Australia and via a telegraphic transfer (TT) for payment to overseas accounts.

To request a refund, please contact the team where initial payment was made and request your refund. There will be paperwork to complete and, once submitted, your initial service area will request the refund to be processed by the accounts payable team directly back to your account.

Contact us

More questions or need further assistance? For any enquiries, please email accounts payable.

Back to the top of this page