Finance systems training
The Office of Financial Services is responsible for the policies, procedures and systems relating to finance, accounting, supply and budgeting on campus. We are also responsible for providing advice and training to users of all our services.
Training is provided on the following systems:
Finance One System
Training is a mandatory for staff members requiring access to raise purchase requisitions or process general ledger journals within the Finance One system.
In addition, new staff members who wish to have an understanding of the Finance One system are welcome to attend the Finance One overview training.
To make a booking for Finance One training click here. Booking must be made two days in advance.
This is a mandatory course for staff members requiring access to the invoices system. Please note access to Invoices system can only be given upon the completion of training.
To make a booking for Invoices System training click here. Booking must be made two days in advance.
Invoices - guides and training
- Overview Video - PART 1 (Requirements & Attributes)
- Overview Video - PART 2 (Purpose)
- Overview Video - PART 3 (Notification & Escalation)
- Overview Video - PART 4 (Logging In)
- Overview Video - PART 5 (Elements of the Invoices.mq.edu.au Screen)
- Adding a Backup
- Advanced PO Search
- Approve an Invoice
- Attaching a Document
- Cancelling an Invoice
- Coding an Invoice (MGSM)
- Coding an Invoice (MQ)
- Errors & Warning Messages
- GST Variance
- How to Forward an Invoice
- How to Process a PO Variance
- How to Send an Invoice to Informative Flow
- How to Side Step an invoice
- How to Create a Coding Template
- How to Use a Coding Template
- Partial Matching Goods
- Partial Matching Service
- Full Matched Purchase Order
- Review an Invoice
- Searching the Archive
Concur Expense Management System
For access to online assistance for Concur please click here
If you have any questions about training services provided by Office of Financial Services, contact the Systems Manager on (02) 9850 8689.