A staff member may request Cabcharge eTickets to be used for non-regular business taxi travel.
Please complete Cabcharge request form and have it signed off by a staff member with the appropriate financial delegation.
- A maximum of 25 tickets can be issued at any one time
- The tickets can be collected from the Cashiers Office, 18 Wally's Walk, Macquarie University NSW 2109
- The tickets can be collected between 9am and 4pm (excluding Public Holidays)
- An appointment is not required
- On collection, a Staff ID will need to be sighted
- A nominated delegate may collect the tickets on behalf of another staff member. A photocopy of the Approvers Staff ID will need to be handed to the Cashiers Office at the time of the ticket collection. The Staff ID of the nominated delegate will also be sighted as well.