The below links/resources will assist you in arranging travel
- Revised Travel Approval Process - 19/06/23
- Travel Policy on a Page
Corporate Travel Management Information
- Travel Arrangers List by Faculty and Office - August 2023
- CTM Contact Sheet - June 2023
- CTM Group Contact Sheet - September 2022 (minimum of 10 travellers on any one flight or minimum of 20 travellers from different ports to one destination)
- CTM Online Booking Tool and Mobile Application - For access, training must be completed. Log a One Help Ticket by clicking New Service Request-Finance-Purchasing-Travel Management.
- Accommodation payment via virtual credit card
- CTM Journey Brief - What is travel like now? checklists, resources and insights into travel now.
- CBIT Visas - Apply for a visa.
- How to guides and videos
AirBnB for Work
- Register your Macquarie University email to your existing Airbnb account or create a new account here.
- Confirm the verification email that will be sent to you
- Start booking work trips by choosing the “travelling for work” toggle before completing your booking
- AirBnB for Business User Guide
To register with the Macquarie University AirBnB for work account, please complete the following steps:
- When booking directly with Avis, quote or enter the CD #P813601 in the discount field
- For rentals greater than 28 days, please quote rate RX at the time of booking in addition to the CD Number.
- When booking directly with Budget, quote or enter the CD # D538502
- For rentals greater than 28 days, please quote rate HF at the time of booking in addition to the CD Number.
- Hire cars are not pre-paid at the time of booking. The preferred method of payment is by corporate credit card on pick up of the vehicle.
- If payment by invoice is required, please email email@example.com to request the Wizard code.
- The preferred supplier rates include loss and damage waiver coverage. Travellers do not need to buy additional loss and damage waiver cover as it is included in the daily rate.
UBER for Business
To join the University account with UBER for Business the following Terms and Conditions apply. Complete a One Help ticket and request access to UBER for Business. Once processed, you will receive an email from UBER inviting you to join UBER and providing instructions on how to link to the University account.
For additional support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Expense Management System (Concur)
For additional support, please contact email@example.com
- International SOS (iSOS) – 24/7 support and advice for university approved travel.
- ISOS - My Trip User Guide
- ISOS online travel learning modules - to help you prepare for your trip
- iSOS Assistance Application - How to download (Membership Number 12AYCA630700)
- Smart Traveller – general travel advice.
- Travelling with Medications – an Australian Government advisory service.
- International Travel Risk Checklist
- Workplace Health and Safety Hub - for all staff and student WHS needs
For additional support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional support, please contact email@example.com