Event management and support
The Events and Domestic Protocol team design and produce events including conferences, public lectures, seminars and awards ceremonies, which showcase the University and its areas of excellence, build engagement, and help create a vibrant campus community.
There are often many components that need to come together to successfully host an event. Your events partner will work with you to;
- Define event objectives and scope
- Design event theme, concept and content
- Develop project timelines and tasks
- Create an event plan and budget
- Promote the event and manage registrations
- Book speakers and executive invitees
- Coordinate protocol support and event briefs
- Develop a risk management plan
- Report on event outcomes
Contact your events partner for advice and support on your upcoming University events.