IT Maintenance 23 Apr 2017
IT maintenance 6am to 5pm Sunday 23 April 2017
Scheduled system and network maintenance is taking place on Sunday 23 April 2017 from 6am to 5pm. Work is being undertaken to upgrade the data centre firewalls.
On and off campus access to all university applications will be intermittent and outages will last from 5 to 10 minutes.
Access off campus to the following systems and services will be unaffected during this time:
- iLearn (except for Echo 360)
- Office 365
- Ask.mq.edu.au (Tracker)
- Check the IT Maintenance Window calendar, or subscribe here for dates and times of planned IT downtime windows for 2017 .
- Keep up-to-date on the operational status of all IT systems and services by subscribing to real-time notifications at https://itstatus.mq.edu.au
- Manage notifications by clicking 'manage your subscription' below, or reply 'manage' to SMS notifications.
- Follow @mqu_it on Twitter for breaking alerts and status updates
Contact the IT Service Desk on 02 9850 HELP (4357), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.