Australian Awards for University Teaching
Information about nominations for the 2017 Australian Awards for University Teaching (AAUT), formerly OLT Awards, is now available.
Three categories that recognise, reward and celebrate excellence in university teaching are open to academic and professional staff:
- Citations for Outstanding Contributions to Student Learning (Citations)
- Awards for Programs that Enhance Learning (Program Awards)
- Awards for Teaching Excellence (Teaching Awards)
Although not a prerequisite, staff who have received a Vice-Chancellor Learning & Teaching Award are encouraged to apply.
Process and important dates:
- ASAP – Contact your respective Associate Deans, Learning and Teaching and/or Directors (CC the Office of the PVC L&T) to express an interest in applying.
- 28 March 2017 – Attend an application writing workshop. RSVP to email@example.com
- 26 April 2017 – Deadline for Faculty/Office-endorsed nominations for the Citations category. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-submission Faculty and Office processes may apply. Contact your respective Associate Deans, Learning and Teaching and/or Directors for more information.
- 28 June 2017 – Deadline for Faculty/Office-endorsed nominations for the Program Awards and Teaching Awards categories. Email email@example.com.
For further information and advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org.