We have equipment available to borrow e.g. laptops, projectors, cameras etc.
IT loan equipment bookings
- Book equipment via the ScienceIT Equipment Booking System (EBS)
- Pick equipment up from the helpdesk at the start of the booking period.
- Return equipment on, or before, the end of the booking period.
- Bookings are essential.
- You will need your Macquarie University Photo ID to pick up equipment
- The equipment is for work use only, not personal use.
- Equipment can not be borrowed indefinitely. Check the maximum borrowing time for each item before booking.
- Staff members are responsible for theft, loss or damage of equipment.
- Equipment is not to be taken off campus, except by prior arrangement with ScienceIT.
- Equipment will only be provided to the staff member who has booked it, except by prior arrangement with ScienceIT.
- Anyone can return the equipment, but please wait until the equipment has been returned on the EBS.
Cooling off period
- If you wish to borrow equipment more than once, you are required to wait for the same period of time for which you previously borrowed the equipment. Eg. If you borrow a laptop for a week, then you need to wait for a week before borrowing it again.