The main types of user accounts (identification) currently in use:
- The main username and password used to authenticate to most systems in the University.
- ScienceID (legacy)
- The ID/username and password used to authenticate/login to legacy IT resources within the Faculty of Science
- Eventually replaced by OneID
- A OneID for someone who is not an employee or student at the university; eg a visitor, consultant, contractor, etc. who require IT access (such as to VPN).
- To request a Sponsor.OneID, go to OneHelp and use the following dropdown categories: Information Communication Technology (ICT) – Identity Management – Sponsor.OneID
- AMIS Accounts
- AMIS accounts are needed for staff who need to access the Student One System.