Learning and teaching
For all your learning and teaching inquiries, contact Arts L&T Team:
Phone: 9850 4097
General inquiries: email@example.com
iLearn technical issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop-in Clinic: Tues & Thurs 12-1pm
Arts community of practice
The Arts Community of Practice is for anyone in the Faculty of Arts interested in teaching and learning
Learning and teaching resources
- 2018 Unit preparation process - a flow diagram showing the timeline in preparing your unit
- Unit guide checklist - use this checklist when setting up your unit guide in iTeach
- Design and policy checklist - use this checklist to review your iLearn site. This will help you to ensure that your iLearn site includes all important policy and design features
- FoA iLearn Toolbox - provides details on how to layout your iLearn unit
- Unit Readings - provides a factsheet on organising your unit readings with the library
Online unit moderation report
The purpose of the Unit moderation report is to provide evidence that Unit Convenors participate in moderation practices aligned with the requirements of the Macquarie University Assessment Policy (Schedule 5). The completion of the report should be undertaken throughout the session.
Note that there is a new Online Unit moderation report. It replaces the old Online Unit moderation report that you may have completed at the end of 2016.
Link to resources to help you complete the report (we recommend that look at the Convenor guide).