Committees and groups
Macquarie University has several committees and groups operating across campus. These dedicated teams:
- Undertake detailed tasks for governing bodies such as the Academic Senate.
- Make recommendations to their reporting unit.
- Advocate for key issues across the University.
- Encourage more effective systems, processes and monitoring.
Committees and groups operating within Macquarie University include:
- Academic Program Committee
- Senate Learning and Teaching Committee
- Academic Standards and Quality Committee
- Audit and Risk Committee
- Finance and Facilities Committee
- Honorary Awards Committee
- Nominations Committee
- Remuneration Committee
- Standing Committee on Appeals
- Discipline Committee
- Internationalisation Steering Committee
- Learning and Teaching Spaces Committee
- Management Advisory Committee for Academic Learning Technologies (MACALT)
- Provost's Strategy Group
- Quality Enhancement Committee
- Teaching Standards Framework Steering Group
- University Policy Reference Group
- Faculty Standards and Quality Committee
- Faculty Learning and Teaching Committee
- Internationalisation Subcommittee